Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 22 October 2021
  29 Replies
  11.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
I've determined a solution for this error and is applicable to Windows 10.  It will require a reinstall of Kutools for Excel.  Prior to installing, you need to change a few properties on the install EXE file.  Also, you want to make sure there are no Excel activities in Task manager.

1. Right click on the installer EXE file and go to properties
  2. On the general tab, check the "unblock" box and then click on apply. 
  3. Image 1.jpg
  4. On the Compatibility tab, check the two items shown in image 2 and click apply.  
  5. Image 2.jpg
  6. Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 8
  7. Run this program as an administrator
  8. Click OK to close out the properties box
  9. Run the install EXE program

It should work as expected now when Excel starts up.
I would love to.
But no matter what button I click on your add-in, my curser change for a few second with the "circle loading" and then back to normal.
Nothing else ever happens.

You can see it on this video : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p0kcr21zx5ie7t/Enregistrement%20de%20l%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202022-12-02%20%C3%A0%2009.55.44.mov?dl=0
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Thomas,

Please try the new beta below and see if there is still Detong.Kteloader Add-In error information. If yes, please send us the error with the Error Submission button in this new beta version.
https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Excel/beta/27.00/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
Hi Amanda,

I uninstalled again and installed this version but I still have the same issue. (Detong thing) and no matter where I click on the extension, nothing happens, therefore I can't use the Error Submission thing.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Thomas,

Could you please tell me that did you register the Kutools? I just want to make sure 😂

Amanda
Well I did 3 years ago and I was about to renew.
But there is no point on renewing if the add in is not working on my computer :/
Hi there.

So I presume there's no solution and I better look for competitor's solution?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

We are now working on a new beta. And I will send that to you as soon as it's done.
So sorry for the late reply.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Please try the beta below: https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Excel/beta/27.00/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe

You can find Error Submission in Help > Setting Center as shown below:
error-submission.png

Amanda
Attachments (1)
Hi,

I think it's the exact same Beta than the one you shared before.
I tried anyway and I still have the same issue, no matter where I click, nothing happens. So that's impossible to reach to error submission form of course.

I will go for a competitor as it looks like there's no solution here.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.