Kutools for Outlook 11.00 – Release notes
Good news! Kutools for Outlook 11.00 is released with new handy features and excellent improvements! You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading from here.
Tip: full function & feature, free trail in 60 days!
Merge folders into data file
With this handy utility, you can quickly merge multiple selected folders from multiple Email accounts or one account into a specific data file. You can set a specific time range for processing items as well. See screenshot:
1. Duplicate Contacts
Supports to delete or merge duplicate contact groups.
2. Reply with Attachments
Supports to reply with attachments in Reading Pane directly.
Supports to change the default text zoom in Reading Pane (works in Outlook 2016 and the previous version).
Supports to change the default text zoom when directly opening the previous or next items in the email window.
1. Fixed: The compatibility problem caused by enabling the “Add greeting when reply” and “Add date signature when create new, reply and forward email” functions at the same time when applying the “Fixed Reply Formatting” feature.
2. Fixed: Cannot correctly classify inbox messages when merging inboxes.
3. Fixed: When zooming Windows, the interface of the Automatic group functions cannot display completely.
4. Fixed: The rules cannot edit in the Auto CC/BCC and the Auto Forward features.
5. Fixed: Fail to read folder data when statistics Outlook items.
6. Fixed: Error caused by instable network when analyzing message header.
7. Fixed: Error caused by deleting rules in the Auto CC/BCC Manager, Auto Forward Manager or the Junk Email Filter Manager.
8. Fixed: When auto forwarding an email to multiple recipients, the email will be sent to everyone once rather than in bulk.
9. Fixed: When creating an auto forward email rule to your own account, an email will always loop receive and forward when it arrives to your account.
10. Other minor bugs.