Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 23 August 2023
  9 Replies
  8K Visits
Votes
Undo
We're thrilled to announce the latest release of Kutools for Excel. Continuously aiming to enhance your Excel experience, this update introduces significant new features and optimizations. You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading Kutools for Excel 29.00.

Tip: full function & feature, free trial in 30 days! If the 2-year free upgrade support period is not expired, you are entitled to free upgrade this version.
New features

1. Multi-language Support
To meet the needs of our worldwide users, we have integrated 44 languages supports into Kutools for Excel. Now, you can use Kutools for Excel in a diverse set of languages, ensuring a more localized user experience.
kte-29.00-01.png

Improvements
1. Ribbon UI: Optimized the layout of some functional area interfaces

Fixed
1) Fixed: Other minor bugs
Attachments (1)
7 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I cannot download the program
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
It says I can't install the software.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Could you please send us the information about your operating system (Which version of Windows operating system am I running?), Excel version and the language you are using on your computer?

Also, please try restarting your computer and then attempt the installation again, and see if this helps.

Amanda
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello support,

I tried to install the tool in Excel 365 and error message says license not valid.

I’ve provided the license name and code below.

Please advise.

Thanks,

License Name:
Islandmelody.com-1
License Code:
000014-********************************************************-7RNBUR
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am currently, on windows 11 64bit.
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

You purchased the software on February 27, 2017. The 2-year free upgrade support period expired on February 27, 2019. However, you can still use the older versions of the software that were available during your 2-year free upgrade support period.

The license for our software is a lifetime license that includes 2 years of free update support. After the 2-year free update support period, you will not be able to update to any new versions of the software, but you can continue to use the older versions.

Before the expiration of the 2-year free upgrade support, the link provided below is for the latest version that you are eligible to download and install: https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/History-Kutools-for-Excel/18.00--83hWRP9p9rQ7QT9LSHofsgk/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe

Should you wish to obtain the most current version of Kutools, acquiring a new license is required.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Amanda
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
I suppose my inquiry remains unclear. Will a workbook I make that depends on kutools still work if I send it to someone else via email who doesn't have kutools?
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
I suppose my inquiry remains unclear. Will a workbook I make that depends on kutools still work if I send it to someone else via email who doesn't have kutools?
Hi there,

Could you please specify which Kutools feature your workbook depends on? And please visit this post to see what features of Kutools rely on Kutools to take effect: https://www.extendoffice.com/forum/5-kutools-for-excel/33-new-to-kutools.html

Amanda
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Could you please specify which Kutools feature your workbook depends on? And please visit this post to see what features of Kutools rely on Kutools to take effect: https://www.extendoffice.com/forum/5-kutools-for-excel/33-new-to-kutools.html
Amanda

Thank you so much
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.